Summer and Winter Camp
We believe in going to camp! Camp is a great place for students to step away from their busy lives at home and grow in their relationships with God. Camp also serves to foster closer relationships - between students, between leaders and students, and in bringing in students who have not yet been involved in a church.
SBCC Youth Ministries go to Forest Home for a weekend in the winter, and a week in the summer. We've been going to Forest Home as a church since 1995. We LOVE it there!
Summer Camp Dates and Costs for 2013
New this year: all grades (4th-12th) will be attending Forest Home the same week, June 16-21! The cost for each camp center is listed below. The appropriate camp center is determined by which grade a student will ENTER in fall 2013.
- Laveview (9th-12th grade) - $410
- Creekside (7th-8th grade) - $410
- Adventure Mountain (5th-6th grade) - $325
- The Village (4th grade) - $325
- Registration opens April 15th for all camps.
- To register please download the Forest Home Registration Packet and the SBCC Parental consent form (on the lefthand side of this page, beginning April 14) and return them, filled out, along with your $150 deposit.
- Make checks payable to SBCC and write "Summer Camp" in the memo line.
- Because we pre-pay for our spaces at camp, we will only hold spaces when we receive completed forms and a deposit.
- Final payment will be due on Sunday, June 2.
- If you would like to receive an email confirmation of your registration, please be sure to include a current email address.
- Mail all forms and payment to Karen McLean at the address below.
Adult Youth Leaders from our church will be going with us as counselors, and we’ll be traveling in charter buses. (SBCC subsidizes the cost of the buses).
We do our best to make room for friends to go also ... but priority is given to regular members of the youth group. Unfortunately, since we have to pay for each camp spot ahead of time, CANCELLATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.