DOWNLOAD USEFUL APPS
- Text "SBcommunity app" to (833) 248-5888 to receive a link for the app. Be sure to complete the personal profile data, mark the categories for which you’d like notifications, AND make sure notifications and location services are turned on.
- Use the app to view Sunday services, sign up for a small group, email a staff or fellow group member, check out new events and opportunities, to check in children to childcare, hear a sermon, to pay for a study guide, to give, and so much more!
- The app is also available on Google Play or the App Store to get or update your app!
FOLLOW SONG SLIDES WITH PROCLAIM REMOTE
The Proclaim Remote app gives you the ability to view our presentation slides as we show them on campus. It’s the same as having the projection screen in your hands. This app will continue to be of use beyond our “COVID” life. Here’s how to get it:
- Go to www.faithlife.com and click on “Get Started” right below the user login form and create a username and password. Logout or leave FaithLife. You’ll never need to go back again…
- Go to the Google or App Store and download “Proclaim Remote”.
- Open the app and login using the credentials you created in step 1. When it asks about “blue tooth” and “location” permissions, be sure to allow both. When you come to a service on campus, you can open Proclaim Remote and follow any presentation being shown at the time… Try it out the next Sunday you are worshipping on campus!